Sport Pins International is sponsoring a national pin-design contest that is open to all members (3 age groups- 20 and over, 19-13 and 12 and under) of AYSO.
There will be three winning designs. All entries must be submitted to AYSO exactly as directed in the rules below, and all entries become the property of AYSO once submitted. Only one entry/design per AYSO member is permitted.
This challenge is open to all active members of AYSO. This includes players, parents, coaches and other volunteers.
Only one entry/design per AYSO member is permitted.
Entries will be accepted from September 16-October 16, giving members a month to submit entries.
Submitting Your Design
Create your design according to the above specifications. When your design is ready to submit, please fill out this google form and upload your design.
Questions? Submit any questions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All pin designs will be uploaded to AYSO’s Facebook and Instagram accounts to allow members to vote. AYSO will create a bracket-style system of voting that will be promoted on all social media accounts. The voting will take place from October 17-October 31. The three winners will be announced during the week of November 4.
Materials and Specifications
All entries to this challenge must comply with the following materials and specifications or they will be disqualified:
- All designs must be in color. Black and white designs will be disqualified.
- Entries can created in a design software package such as Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Hand drawn designs are acceptable as well
- All entries submitted should be 8.5×11, the size of standard paper.
- All entries must include either the letters “AYSO” or the AYSO logo
- For entries that use the AYSO logo, the logo cannot be altered in any way.
- All copyright laws must be followed in the creation of the design.
- AYSO retains the right to make modifications to the final design as necessary to produce a pin to Sport Pin’s standards and to the manufacturer’s specifications and abilities.
- Incomplete entries or those that do not comply with the above requirements will be disqualified.
There will be three winning pin-designs (one per age group or just one winner from each group?):
First Place (Gold): receives 200 pins (of their design) and an acrylic award
Second Place (Silver): receives 150 pins (of their design) and an acrylic award
Third Place (Bronze): receives 100 pins (of their design) and an acrylic award
Additionally, all entrants will receive a generic AYSO Pin Design Contest pin just for entering.