How AYSO Helps You
Organization Management Tools
AYSO is here to assist you in managing your program at many levels. AYSO offers both a dedicated volunteer support team and the National Office which provides a professional staff able to provide you with answers and solutions. The National Office provides:
- Specialized administrative training for all management, coach and referee positions designed for your community. Assistance in developing all your volunteers and local programs into the best they can be.
- Age-specific strategies and tactics.
- Coach certification, U-5 through National. AYSO is the only youth sports organization with National Council for Accreditation of Coaching Education (NCACE) accreditation!
- Referee certification, Region through National.
- Administrative Management Training is unique - AYSO is the only youth sports organization to provide this important business tool!
- Online player and volunteer registration and management tool
National Accounting Program:
National Insurance Programs:
- Liability, Soccer Accident Insurance and Certificates of Insurance for field usage
AYSO Supply Center:
- Resources, registration kits, training materials, etc.
- Events: Meetings, training, tournaments, conferences, etc.
- Networking support throughout AYSO's volunteer structure
- PlaySoccer, Whistle Stop, The Commish, and Hey Coach!
- Web site support, e-newsletters, and informational e-mail blasts, all with one focus: to make your program fun!