7 Important Shutterfly Facts
1. If you’re a new RC, you will be receiving an email from Shutterfly. This email will give you access to the admin Shutterfly site.
2. If you were an RC last year, you can use the same admin site as last season. If you did not activate your site last season, plug your email address into the “Find my admin site” box on Shutterfly.com, and resend the activation email to yourself.
3. If you’re a new RC and last year’s RC has already activated the Shutterfly admin site for your Region, ask the former RC to add you as an owner to the admin site. If you’re not able to get access from last season’s RC, please contact AYSO for assistance.
4. Admin sites allow you to track which coaches have activated their Team Sites and re-send Team Site activation emails to coaches that haven’t activated their sites yet.
5. For Regions that use eAYSO, your Shutterfly-AYSO Team Site Release Date is automatically set for release on Sept. 1. If you have not already changed your release date, you can do so in eAYSO under Region>Programs>General>Edit (date).
6. If your Region does NOT use eAYSO, you can still take advantage of the Team Sites. Simply add your Region’s information to a custom Team Site template, and Shutterfly can register your Region for the same benefits as eAYSO users. Learn how to get started today!
7. If you need to make a change to a team after your teams have been transferred to Shutterfly, you may do so by updating the team in eAYSO. Team information will be re-transferred to Shutterfly on a nightly basis if you make updates to the team.