2013 National Coach Instructor/Evaluator Course
Sign Up Now!
Our educational objective is to create a National Team of highly qualified Coach Instructors of Instructors and Coach Instructor Evaluators. Graduates of the course will assume the function of training AYSO Coach Instructors, eligible to Conduct the AYSO National Coaching Course and evaluating AYSO Coach Instructors.
Classroom sessions (taught by staff) will include:
- Changes to the AYSO Coaching Program
- Instructional Methodology
- Laws of the game
- Making of a Coach
- Match Analysis
| || |
- Player Evaluations
- Post Course expectations
- Teaching the Game
- Time Lines
| Examinations (Must pass all exams) |
- History of AYSO
- The AYSO National Coaching Program
- USSF Coaching Program
- National Referee Test
| || Classroom and Field Presentations (Must pass all) |
- Debate related to soccer and/or child development
- Team teach a classroom session
- Conduct two field sessions
- All candidates will conduct evaluations of all presentations
All applicants must be at a minimum one of the following:
- National Coach Instructor
- National Coach
- Advanced Coach Instructor
- Advanced Coach
Graduates will be required to commit three years of AYSO instructor education upon successful completion of the course.
- All Applicants must be coaches in good standing within AYSO
- Teaching/educational experience
For more information, contact Katie Brady, National Coaching Program Coordinator, at (800) 872-2976, ext. 7974, (424) 221-7974 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.